Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Usuage:||Submersible Solar Pump|
|Package Size:||12*12*55||Recommend Solar Panel:||450W-600W (36V)|
Whaleflo WEL-S242T-40 24V DC solar aquarium pump/solar pump controller/solar powered submersible deep water well pump
Products Brief Introduction:
Dc solar submersible pump is an environmentally-friendly water supply solution. Dc solar submersible pump are fitted with a permanent magnet motor which enables the efficient use of energy from nature. The dc solar submersible pump offers the perfect water supply solution in remote areas where water is scarce and the power supply is non-existent or unreliable.
The dc solar submersible pump adapt to the characteristic weather profile of any given area. A battery backup system can store the extra energy generated and take over when the energy from nature is not available.
Dc solar submersible pump is more than just a pump –it's a complete intelligent system. Thanks to its built-in electronics, the dc solar submersible pump is compatible with both DC and AC power supply without requiring an external inverter.
1. Made of stainless steel, non-sensor shielding motor, motor efficiency over 90%.
2. Permanent magnet, brushless DC motor for long lifetime
3. Powered by solar panel directly, fully automatic operation, remote operation safeguards
4. Advanced controller with MPPT technology for maximum solar power
5. Prevent frequent start up of low solar power, the controller prolong the motor lifetime
6. The pump include Over-voltage protection / Under-voltage protection / Over-current protection / Over-load protection / Lightning protection,
7.DC input, wide working voltage range(18v-45v).
8.The controller is internal which means the pump can be directly connected to solar panel.
Village or family water supply
Water supply for farm
Garden/courtyard irrigation system
Swimming pool filling
Water supply for bivouac or camping car
Solar water circulating system
Renewable energy projects
1.This pump is a solar powered water pump, 36v is ideal input voltage. The solar panels' power should be about 2 times bigger than the pump. 2 or 3 pcs 12 volts batteries connected in series also can be power source.
2. If you just need the pump to work in sunshine, it can be directly connected to solar panels. If you also need the pump to work during the night time or cloudy, you can also use battery. if the total length of the cable between pump and solar panel is longer than 100fts, we strongly recommend 9 or 8AWG wire.
3. Safety rope or wire is very important for deep well pumps, because the safety rope or cable will be the only way to retrieve the pump from the bottom of the well, we recommend a good stainless steel cable rather than rope.
4. If your solar panel kit is not powerful enough and you don't want to add more, a couple of 12v batteries is a good option, they can help to hold the input voltage above the "low voltage cut off point", however, sufficient solar panels is still the best power source.
1.Do not mix the positive(+) and negative(-) connection.
2.Do not operate long time while there is no water in the pump.
3.The pump is submersible which means it must be full submerged in the water.
4. Clean the pump's intake and outlet port when you think the flow rate is not as high as before.
5. Make a "sleeve" for the pump if you want use it in impure water.
|Model||Volts(V)||Power(W)||Flow Rate(M3/H)||Head(M)||Outlet Port(MM)||Diameter(MM)||Wire Length(M)|
Sample order is welcome to testing!
1.All the pumps packed in carton case
2. packing list: one pump with 1m electric wire,one use manual
Q. How to choose a proper size pump for my well?
A. The diameter of the well casing at least should be bigger than the pump’s diameter.
Q. What's the difference between max lift and working lift?
A. Max lift means the flow rate will be 0 at that height because the pump's actual flow rate will be less and less as the working lift increases; recommended working lift is the reasonable height to get sufficient water.
Q. Can I test the pump without water?
A.The submersible pump’s motor and internal controller are immersion, the motor and controller will be overheating if there is no water go through them, therefore the pump should be fully submerged in water.
Q. How to extend the pump’s service life?
A. 1) Put the pump in proper depth range, make sure the pump isn’t overloaded. 2) Make sure the pump is fully submerged in water. 3) Make a sleeve for the pump as an extra strainer if the water contains too much impurities. 4) Check the pump’s intake and outlet regularly if the water is not very clean.
Q. What is your after-sales service?
A. If the pump fails because of quality problem, Please take some actual pictures and record a detailed video and send to us. We will deliver a new pump free after we verify, the shipping cost is shared by both buyer.
Contact Person: Miss. Chen